Terms & Conditions
Welcome to DigiWealth an intelligent Mutual fund investing experience of Centrum Wealth Management Limited(CWML) and its services to enable you carry out online transactions of units of mutual funds through NSE/BSE. If you continue to browse and use our said portal, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use, which together with our policies, govern our relationship with you.
The term DigiWealth (or 'us' / 'we') refers to the owner of the website. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website. The use of this website and its services is subject to the following terms:
- You understand and accept that CWMLmaintains this website and related services (referred to as 'site' or 'website' on this page) to provide visitors with information about CWML, its services and products, and to enable visitors to avail its services. You also accept that visitors to the site are required to read the below terms, and the use of the site constitutes your acceptance and agreement to be bound by such terms. You will also be bound by changes therein to the terms from time-to-time as communicated and made available on the website.
- Investment in Mutual Funds is subject to market risk. Please read the risk disclosure carefully before investing. You hereby agree that CWMLand its management, employees will not be responsible for any loss due any of the service provided on this portal/website.
- You hereby agree to indemnify hold harmless CWML and each of their respective officers, directors, partners, managers, members, principals, shareholders, employees and affiliates and anyone acting on their behalf from and against all damages, liabilities, losses, costs and expenses (including, without limitation, attorneys' and accountants' fees and expenses), judgments and amounts paid in settlement which they may incur on account of the use of the Algorithms used to manage online portal and other services.
- You are aware and accept that all information, content, materials, products (including, but not limited to text, content, photographs, graphics, video and audio content) on the website is protected by copyright in favour of Centrum Wealth Management Ltd(CWML) under the applicable copyright laws and the general intellectual property law.
- You understand and accept that all information submitted by you on the site shall be deemed the property of CWML, and CWML shall be free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques provided by you in any manner whatsoever. On initiating a contact through the site, you agree to being contacted by CWML, or any other entities with whom CWMLhas entered into an arrangement.
- You agree that you shall not copy, reproduce, sell, redistribute, publish, enter into a database, display, perform, modify, transmit, license, create derivatives from, transfer, or in any way exploit, any part of any information, content, materials, services available on or through the site, except that which you may download for your own personal, non-commercial use.
- You understand and accept that CWMLis not responsible for the availability of service in all geographic areas and you may not be eligible for all the products or services offered by CWMLon the site and CWMLreserves the right to determine the availability and eligibility for any product or service.
- CWMLdoes not make any warranties, and expressly disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including without limitation, with respect to any information or services or products that are available or advertised or sold through https://digiwealth.centrum.co.in/ including future performance of the algorithms deployed on CWML.
- You understand and agree that these terms are in addition to, and not in derogation of, the applicable terms and conditions relating to your usage of any CWMLservices that you may be currently availing, or may avail in the future.
- CWMLshall not be liable if any transaction does not fructify, or may not be completed, or for any failure on the part of CWMLto perform any of its obligations under these terms and conditions, or those applicable specifically to its services/facilities if performance is prevented, hindered or delayed by a Force Majeure event (defined below). In such a case, its obligations shall be suspended for so long as the Force Majeure event continues.
- 'Force Majeure Event' means any event due to any cause beyond the reasonable control of CWML, including and without limitations the unavailability of any communication systems, breach, or virus in the processes or payment or delivery mechanism, sabotage, fire, flood, explosion, acts of God, civil commotions, strikes or industrial action of any kind, riots, insurrection, war, acts of the government, computer hacking, unauthorized access to computer data and storage devices, computer crashes, malfunctioning in the computer terminal, or the systems getting affected by any malicious, destructive or corrupting code or programme, mechanical or technical errors/failures or power shutdown, faults or failures in telecommunication, etc.
- You agree that you will not use CWMLwebsite for any purpose that is unlawful, or prohibited by these terms. You also agree you will not use the site in any manner that could damage, disable or impair the website, or interfere with any other party's use, or enjoyment of the website.
- You acknowledge that the software and hardware underlying the site, as well as other Internet-related software required for accessing the website, are the legal property of the respective vendors. The permission given by CWMLto access the website will not convey any proprietary or ownership rights in the above software / hardware. You agree that you shall not attempt to modify, translate, disassemble, decompile, or reverse engineer the software / hardware underlying the website, or create any derivative product based on the software / hardware.
- You understand and accept that CWMLhas the absolute discretion to amend or supplement any of the terms at any time. The changed terms and conditions shall be communicated to you on the website, and/or by other acceptable modes of communication. By using CWMLservices, you shall be deemed to have accepted the changed terms and conditions.
- You accept that CWMLmay periodically send promotional email or SMS about new products, special offer or other information which we think you may find interesting to the email address and mobile number that you provided. From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, SMS, call or mail. We may use your information to customize the website/app according to your interest or to contact you via email, text message or call to deliver certain services and information you've requested.
- You accept that the Courts in Mumbai alone shall have exclusive jurisdiction as regards to any claims or matters arising out of dealings with CWML. All disputes will be governed by the laws of India.